3. What Information Does Bit Complete Collect?
3.1 Bit Complete or our affiliates may collect Personal Information and other information from or about you when you:
- Subscribe to marketing information or support materials
- Respond to promotional campaigns and materials
- Visit our website
- Contact us through web form or email
4. Why Does Bit Complete Collect Your Information?
4.1 Bit Complete may collect and use your information in order to:
- Improve our websites and services
- Inform our marketing decisions
5. How Bit Complete Collects Information Using Cookies and Online Advertising Tools
5.1 Bit Complete may collect and/or log your Internet Protocol address, Internet Domain name, the web browser and operating system used to access our websites, the files visited, the time spent in each file, and the time and date of each visit. Bit Complete may collect this information autonomically as you browse our websites through the use of log files and web beacons.
6. Use of Third Party Providers and Information Collections
6.1 Bit Complete uses third party providers to help provide certain services to you. Bit Complete requires any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information exclusively to the performance of services for Bit Complete. We require any company with which we share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Bit Complete.
7. Security of Personal Information
8. Bit Complete and General Data Protection Regulation
8.1 What is GDPR? The GDPR is a European data protection law. It sets out various requirements for data protection and applies to virtually all organizations that process the personal data of EU residents as a result of services offered to them, regardless of whether the organization physically resides in the EU.
8.2 The GDPR and Bit Complete. The GDPR distinguishes between organizations that are “data controllers” and those that are “data processors”. Bit Complete is a data controller of personal data collection. Under EU law, EU citizens have the right to:
- View, edit, and request deletion of any Personal Information that has been collected by Bit Complete for any reason (some limitations do apply)
- Have personal data transmitted to another controller in a commonly used machine readable format
- Receive more information about Bit Complete’s data processing through a Subject Access Request form
- Request Bit Complete provide detailed information about our personal data handling practices
- Request Bit Complete stop using their personal data for direct marketing purposes